Corporate governance speaks volumes about any business. Done well, it gives a message that a business is serious and worth investing in. Poor corporate governance is often an indication of a lack of respect for regulation and may be associated with other risks such as latent litigation.
Directors cannot outsource accountability for regulatory compliance or governance, and are potentially personally liable for any shortcomings.
Potential investors or purchasors of a business will want to be certain that there are no governance issues with a target investment. Maintaining an upto date virtual data room and holding regular board meetings with an agenda which has been prepared and executed in a manner which addresses all of the relevant corporate governance is critical.
For these reasons, many businesses elect to out-source the administration associated with governance and regulatory compliance. This has the added benefit of allowing the executuive team to concentrate on the strategic direction and management of the operation. Compliance requires attention to detail.
What we do
Companies House compliance
Company and other entity formation, formation agreements, company books, maintanence of statutory registers, share issues and filing at Companies House.
Appointed to your Board and committees as Non-Executive or Executive Board director. Giving trusted assistance with governance and strategic direction.
Preparation for Board and committee meetings, meeting administration and packs, Board evaluation reviews, and assistance with the annual report and financial statements.
Maintainence of corporate registers.
Creation and maintanence of virtual data rooms.
Our Business Support services are provided on a daily charge-out rate.
Company Secretarial and Board Governance services
- Meeting administration
- Compilation and circulation of Board packs
- Meeting agendas for Board or other team meetings
- Minute-taking in person or by video-conference software
- Formation of Limited Companies, Partnerships, and entities at Companies House
- Submission of Confirmation Statements and filings at Companies House
- Maintenance of company statutory registers other Companies House compliance
- Liaison with Companies House and other regulators
- Creating and maintaining virtual data-rooms
Human Resources services
- Payroll services
- Work-place pension administration
- Establishment of HR Policies and Procedures
- Recruitment services to include screening, first-level interviewing and new employee induction
- Employee appraisal and performance management
- Administration associated with employee departures including exit interviews
Document handling and execution services
- Transaction and Document execution (witnessing and certifying)
- Editing, proofing and commercial sense-checking of documents
- Version comparisons of contracts and agreements
- Audio-typing from dictation or in person
Finance and insurance support services
- Administration relating to insurance renewal
- Financial forecasting
We can also supply bespoke one-off projects such as
- Project Management Technology options
- IT strategy review, solutions, migrations and support
- Options for opening business bank accounts in the United Kingdom
- Financial Report preparation
Get in touch
+44 203 855 5776
Copyright Dermot Campbell Associates Ltd. – All rights reserved.